My new hiding place

[Note: Internet went out from this evening until 0113]

Well, what do you know, its almost ready! Just had a brief clean in there but its still too many things to clear up. When we moved in here, it was the store room. And for almost three decades, it was the room that not many dared ventured in. And it was also the same room that would be the store room again after some renovations.

Well, not this time, baby. I am going to make it as my own working room. Already, I am sick of so many delays for my projects and I do not want to think about the missed opportunities when I am old and tired then. So, this year, I am going to do something about it. No more putting stuff in boxes and forgetting them months later because someone wants their room back or the space it gone, etc. No more, I say.

So far, my Dad gave me the horse stands, to make the
table. Before I can start, it was New Year and all the stuff
that was gone or did not exist, mysteriously came and
took over. After I got busy with the broom, I reclaimed a
bit on the table. Next weekend, I am going to clear the whole
table and put all of my equipment in. Unless my Boss has
other plans because he did mention about outstation trips again.


Oooh. Looky! An antique battery meter in the 70's!

And this here, is the vacuum meter too! Compared to the modern ones,
this is much more interested and damn well rocking! I didn't know my
Dad had it in him too. Maybe without us kids, he could still be modifying
or even getting new cars.... Ha ha ha ha!

No comments: