Am I losing weight?

Ever since we bought the ultra expensive belt in December, it has been very loose lately, just a tug on the jeans and it would fall. Every step, I can feel it barely hanging on my butt. Today, I got the cobbler to punch in three more holes and it still feel a bit loose.

Maybe its work.

Most of the time, my friends asked me, "Makan already", I would lie and sometimes, I even convince myself that I did ate, or completely forgotten that I did not eat. With salary for the two months being very late, I was afraid of spending the limited cash in case I could not come out of the parking lot or toll. Yeah, how I wished they accept Credit Cards. Unfortunately, most of the customers I am seeing lately seems to be within the vicinity of ultra expensive parking lots......

Cannot be la. Three inches jor lor! Even my watch feels
a bit loose
on my wrist........ But I still feel so fat leh.

No comments: