The fastest item from eBay

I really have to blog about this one. The reason I got this item was because all the stalls in KL Do not want to sell it as a single item but in a 300 or so fucking ringgit. In the end, I resorted to eBay. Waited and hunted for the cheapest price (plus shipping, of course) or for almost the same price if getting it over here. In the end, I got this from Ireland. And it arrived in 5 days.

In 5 DAYS! Woohoo!

And the price? Its just Rm20 extra, which can be translated to the same as driving to the shops, parking fees and of course, the usual meal requisites. I am so happy now.

I got this on my desk this morning


And upon opening it......... whooooo!

Days later, with some extra time, I took some
photos of this guy, Dominic Santiago, from the
XBox game, Gears of War. I am so tempted to
recast his body in transparent resin so that I
can light up the blue parts and also the two big
flat nipples (or induction cookers) on his chest
armour. Ha ha ha ha. Luckily, I know nuts
about resin casting.


Maybe I really should consider
getting a macro lens.....

Note:
This is how they look in the game. No helmets or any other head protection. Most to most would be a nice little black bandana. Put on those bulky armour and you'd look macho. Anyhow, this does reminds me of those soldiers in the Vietnam war.

No comments: