New Education Toy

Wife really had to make me sit down before telling me the news. Yeah, she spent a few Million Ringgit in getting some new education stuff for the girls. I could be jumping, shouting and cursing for spending so much money. But then, I respect her as a teacher who knows what is best for the girls. And so, I just sat there, secretly feeling happy and proud that we're doing this for the girls's future.

The kit comes in several boxes and we will open them a bit at a time because there is a lot of material for the girls to learn. And I am amazed how Kaelynn could pick up so quickly too. She knows the basic stuff and we just have to lay the rules. All in all, I am happy that the money spent is worth every sen.

Still, money can be earned back but not opportunities lost.

Kaelynn stopping Kristine's brain from thinking
too much.

This is the first material we used and she is good at it.
We just have to get her to learn and remember them.

For Kristine, she is used to it and does them very fast.
She is a fast learner but I hope she does not get bored.

Once the tiles are assembled correctly, you just turn
them over. And here, Kristine is showing that she
has gotten all the answers right.

No comments: