Taking apart a camera

OK, so I was bored because I too, took a nap and slept like a log. And so, for the rest of the night, I am paying for that laziness. And at this time, if I am still awake, my mind would have a lot of ideas. Unfortunately, for tonight, the idea is stupid....

I was thinking, "Perhaps there is a jumper switch in there
that could reverse the mirror-image of the camera so
that I could use it as a normal camera.

After removing the four screws and prying it off, I discovered that
this waterproof camera has some sort of light tack glue around the
edges which acts as the waterproof seal. When I opened it, I broke
that seal. So, one day, once I made sure the camera is still working,
I would have to use UHU glue to seal the two pieces together.

Nope, no switch or jumper or anything. So, this means the
camera cannot be modified at all. And this means I would
have to look for another camera. Sigh.
Still, when I have the cash, I will install this one on the car

No comments: