Biscuits from Ipoh

While we were in Ipoh, I spotted this shop selling foodstuff which we took a wrong turning. And so, after our customer's problem has been solved, we decided to visit this store and hoped it would still be open. OK, because Boss wanted me to buy some stuff to eat for the office, apart from the chocolates from Langkawi which was going fast.

These heang pneah is a bit different in the sense that
they came in a few different flavours other than the
normal one. The flavours are, Coffee, Nyonya Sambal,
Sotong Sambal and Pandan.

WTF! For Rm9.50, this is a bit expensive! But then
again, this could be the going rate for all. Then again,
I seldom by these as they're either given to me or,
already on the table for eating. Ha ha ha ha!

The three flavours; Pandan and thte two sambals.
Wife said the sotong sambal was not that good. Then
again, I could not tell the difference. And I doubt these
would go fast since its not Halal.......


Soon Ann Biscuits and Confectionery Sdn Bhd
No. 19, 21, 23, 25, Laluan Tasek Perdana
Medan Tasek Perdana,
30100 Ipoh, Perak
Malaysia
Tel: 05-5459710, 05-5496927

No comments: