Chicken Soup for the Mushroom

When you go shopping, the one thing which really makes you go for a particular brand (when you're comparing brands, la) are the free gifts. Straight away, you'd think that the (ugly) tupperware would be very useful for storing food/sandwiches/rice/crap, etc. and by reflex, your hand would not just take one. Oh no, one is not enough. What if he or she or them wants some as well? Better take as much as you can.

And so, the aftermath is, me being one of the (un)fortunate victims, have to drink soup all the soup until its gone. The flavour is Mushroom chicken (hah?). Yeah, the "traditional" flavour was either Chicken or Mushroom. Now, its chicky fungi with crunchy bits.

But, all is not lost. What I'd do is, to mix half of the
soup with the daily oats. But now, I have to finish
all the oats and go for the rolled oats kind as the
current "3 in 1" is not sufficient, said the Doctor

Left is the chicy soupee and the rightee is da oatee

When I was small, I saw one of my relatives making
powdered Milo/Milk/Poison for me. What they did
was to put in a bit of hot water and mix, while at the
same time, crushes the chunky milk lumps. Here, I
am doing the same because drinking powered lumps
are not fun. No, Sir.

Once you have them mixed into a mushy pulp,
you then add the remaining hot water to dilute
the mixture. Oh, the croutons in this soup lasts
quite long. Even after 45 minutes, its still very
crunchy inside but soggy on the outside.
So, drink up to half the cup and then add more
water, and you have more soup.

1 comment:

Nex said...

Mushroom CHicken with Nesvita Oats?!?!?! WTH man??? Ha ha ha!

You sure have weird taste my friend.

Next time try the Mushroom Cheese with croutons. That's the flavour I sell the most. The smells is really nice!

There's a new flavour call 'Wild Mushroom', but its an acquired taste.