Kaelynn and the Nokia 5800

27-05-2009

So, OK, she knows how to work the camera now. And she is really getting the hang of it. It just that, in the excitement that she always forget to remove her fingers from the lens. Coupled with the fact that I used those plastic phone covers, pressing the shutter button is hard for her (and me) and so, she had to hold it with both hands in the way a kid would. Anyway, here are some of the un-censored photos she has taken for the past few days.


Almost every night (or time) she would come to me and asks me for the Nokia. And so, just like me, we're taking a lot more photos. If she still like to take photos year from now, I might consider getting her an actual camera of her own, something which is unbreakable, of course. Maybe one of those waterproof and shake-proof Olympus ones?

See how happy she is? Also note how she covers
the camera lens with her fingers which I have
told her many times not to.

And this is what you'll get with the fingers

But sometimes, it looks quite nice too

She has yet to grasp the concept of keeping still
and moving targets when taking photos under dim lights.

Double shot. A Daddy and Kiddie face-off

Grandma's legs in the garden

Grandpa's legs in the garage

I think she's going to be very creative

And I have absolutely no idea how
she achieved this shot. Brilliant!

No comments: