Melissa and Dinesh's Wedding

30-05-2009

Well, finally, after so many years, "Mel" has finally got her dreams come true. And this would also be my second time at the Place of the Golden Horses too. The best part of the wedding?

1) Bangkokboi who was due to leave on Monday after finding a new job in Penang was there as well, along with his wife.

2) All six of us had to eat for ten, as my Boss and his wife (as usual) and some unknown couple were not there.

Oh, and the bad, I suppose you want to know:

1) We had to eat to for ten and by the fourth course, we were full. It was also impossible to ask for a few doggy bags to go...........

2) The projector on our side really brings out the bad colours of an otherwise beautiful photos and videos. Unfortunately, my Wife did not want me to walk over to the projector........

3) I met more of ex-colleagues there as well. Since they did not come over, I did not go over to them. Heh

Well........ nice anecdotes

Nice table set ups as well, but, things went horny........

I can't help taking this type of image. Wished I had
a tripod and an invisible camera.........

No comments: