Using SketchUp

This is for digitalkl who wants to know what I (used) to do with SketchUp. The program is a very simple software which allows you to make 3D objects or design in the shortest time possible and you do not need to know anything about 3D software too. So, here are some of my uses:

I did the draft in 45 minutes and a full one within 3 hours.
This is for a customer who needs to know about the
available space in their newly renovated office.

The same project but with an Eagle's eye-view

SketchUp is so simple that once I scanned their
floorplan, I built their design from it.

For example, this is the customer's floorplan
which I scanned it in and used SketchUp...

..to build this to show how the tables would affect
the available space in the office.

Here, I used this to propose to my customer about
the new cabling system


And how we would fit the phone system into the
available space near some trunking


Office planing on seating and table arrangement,
plus space management


This is one of my design proposals for a Sci-Fi scope
which has a light source in it.

My DIY Lightsaber
A Sci-Fi scanner, made from a toy fan

Explaining on how to use a hinge to fit in wiring

Car traffic illustrations

No comments: