Disconnected


Dammit. I've always need to reconnect to the fucking StreamyX as the lines been down every few minutes. Either that, or its speed is crawling. Every time, its always the same, "Connect, Connect, Connect", again and again. And right now, with so many posts in the backlog and almost impossible to upload photos, I guess I'll have to stop this for the time being since I am beginning to lose my mood on this. Even a few minutes in the Office is not enough.

We pay Tolls to get into traffic jams. And we willingly subject ourselves to paying high prices for cars and mobile phones too. So, I am not surprised we have to pay to get disconnected.

Malaysia Really Boleh, la!

2 comments:

Peter said...

Yeah... they're turnips! as one fellow lawyer said to me once. should be shot! those ppl really promise and promise but fail to deliver! stupid connection and lousy speed. false advertising. itching for a lawsuit i think!

Nex said...

not sure abt KL, but in Sabah everyone is switching to Digi Wireless Broadband...