Warning from Teacher

Its every Parent's dread when they receive a note from their child's Teacher. For our case, we won't know until we rifle through Kristine's school bag. She won't tell us if there is homework for the day or if there is a note from the school. But occasionally, she will tell.

To her, these are minor things which is of no importance at all. But for us, its an indication of how well she is intergrating in school. So, getting a note of such nature this time, is upsetting, for me, at least.

Me: Girls what happened?
Kristine: My friend was talking to me
Wife: Did you do your work in class?
Kristine: She kept talking to me
Wife: Did you tell teacher your friend was talking to you?
Kristine: Yeah.
Me: And?
Kristine: Teacher tell her not to talk to me
Me: So, you continue to do work, right?
Kristine: But I want to talk to my friend
Me: Sigh.

If there is no work, we are worried to the point
of being suspicious. If there are work, we are
worried that she might not cope. Soemtimes,
she does not even pass up her work at all. But
most of the time, its all good.

No comments: