Weird Dreams

And just after that dream, was this one, which I remembered clearly right after my toilet break.

This time, I was back in my old company again. But with my friend Jeffrey who still works there. So, he brings me around the company, with as much authority as he can. But I still have to know that my place is in one area, as a dealer and not a staff. After much exploring, we went to the dealer's table and met with another dealer who is having problems with the Toshiba PABX's software.


Much as I wanted to help, my friend stopped me because it is not my job but the technician's. Seeing that he is right, I relented and we both decided to leave the company's premises and go for a drink across the road. And just as we were settling down, we met face to face with another ex-technician, who has decided to join back the company. I have nothing against him but (in this dream) he has screwed a few customers and ours too, and then ran off. So, after greeting him, I left him on his own and returned to our table.

And then, suddenly I was pushed from behind and the my fall tipped the table and spilled our drinks. I quickly picked myself up and saw that the ex-tenician running away, into a black building. I gave chase and we arrived at some kind of lounge with a pool table. I saw him grabbed an insertion tool on the pool table. Why he did not grab the pair of scissors, I do not know. But I did not take the pair of scissors. By the time I caught up with him, he was already in the elevator, which I stopped the doors from closing with my hands.

"Why did you do that?"
"..........." he is not showing his famous smile now.
"Why did you do that?", I asked again
"..........."
"Are you afraid of me? Are you?"
He just nodded. Maybe he was also startled as to why he pushed me as well.
"Just a yes or no. Say it", but he was afraid.

And I did something stupid as well. Not being satisfied, I gestured to someone outside the elevator, (hopefully for him too see) that I want him taken care of before letting the lift close its doors. I mean, why should i do that? I have blocked his blows which he did use the tool on me, like a knife. I know I can beat him because my blocks was faster than his swing. I could have stopped this there and then but I do not want to be violent.

Why is this dream here? I am not sure. This tech was once with another dealer and like all techs, he assumed his employment with them would give him shares of the company, etc. But it did not work out.

[In real life, a dealer told me he can access a feature which we did not encourage as it would bring a lot of problems to the customer. But the dealer spoke his name and asks us to look into this feature]

No comments: