The Cafe between KFC and Dunkin' Donuts

I can't remember the name of that place but all I know is that its on the top floor, and its locatd between the KFC and Dunkin' Donuts, just right after the Toll Plaza (if you're going to Seremban, that is). As I was an hour early for my appointment in UPM, I decided to have lunch there. Its not a difficult choice since I have adverse allergic reaction to KFC and having sweet deep fried dough in the middle of the day is a no-no.

And so, I decided to try this place. After coming up the stairs, there were no one in the cafe. It was when I peeked further into the counter, the two staff sleeping on the floor woke up. Yeah, really. Anyway, driving the whole day without an air-con, it was the only excuse I did not want to leave. Oh, and because its on the top floor, I can set up my M78 sniper rifle and wait for unsuspecting suspects. Not.

RM8.30 for the Pepsi and the Nasi Lemak. wtf
Oh well, at least I got free WiFi courtesy of KFC

No comments: