This Longshot took a short-cut

While I was packing the NERF Longshot for Nexus, I was still puzzled as to why I could not shoot far. I mean, this gun's effective range is 35 feet but on the Internet, it was touted to be much further. OK, so they modified it with more powerful springs and took out the air restricter and so on. If properly done, it would be NERF's long range weapon. A weapon perfect for sniping.

Me? If I am going to modify it, I am not going to care about the effective range. As stock, the scope is lousy and the bullet really goes downwards. I want it to be effective at more than 35 feet and the bullet must have, "Oomph". But now, its not the case and I have to contend with just fondling it.

And then I took a look at the barrel, the light inside
my head comes on and I say, "Hey, wait a minute......".

OK, well no. If there was a real lightbulb inside my head,
I would be in trouble. Oh, well, when I have the time
to really open the Longshot, we'll see. We'll see.

No comments: