Apologies to my Neighbours

Dear Neighbours,

First and foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Deepavali even though I don't even know who the hell you are. Secondly, I would also like to apologise for the screams of my daughters running around naked on the balcony moments ago.

You see, we had to take their clothes off so that my Wife could bathe them. But due to the mistake on my part, I forgot to lock the grill leading to the balcony. And so, they ran out screaming about. I am sure I heard some moans and curses somewhere because it is easy for everyone to look at the source of the screams. And I am sure, in a few minutes time, some ambulance would be coming to assist those who have either suffered a heart attack or fainted.

So once again, I am very sorry what what has transpired.




And for those who took pictures, I hope your CCD element would crack into thousands of pieces. And for those who were cursing, back at you too.


No comments: