Dinner at Unique Seafood and trashing the Boulevard Hotel

Oh, yes. I'll bet you would like to read about us trashing the Hotel, wouldn't you? Luckily I was there in time before any further damage can be done. Anyway, there is a special reason why we're having a nice dinner this evening. One of the Sister-In-Law has returned from Australia for a week and so, the dinner was a good time to catch up on things. I think because she has a schedule to keep, pot luck is out of the question.

Anyway, the Dinner was a Unique Seafood, located in Jalan Kemajuan, Section 13 PJ, which is just next to Wisma Celcom. Or rather next door to that abalone place. Since we were early, (around six-thirty in the evening) there were not much customers but an hour later, it was almost full. And I think its Halal because there were some Muslims as well.

The restaurant is brightly lit with a lot of yellow
lights. It makes me feel as if I was either at the
Bridge of the Enterprise, or some Sea World.

Kristine with Aunt of the Week

First items on the table. I liked both
but more on the tofu.


Then there is the fried rice and steamed prawns in egg
which I scooped for the girls and they loved it to bits.


But for me, its the petai and that vege which
I always forget. I mean, I eat to live ma.


Then came the cheese baked oyster.
Wah, sure get gout already la.

And the salted egg steamed crab. Definitely
going to get gout. It was refreshingly different
but the girls do not like them. For me, its a bit
too dry as sometimes, I like sauce for the rice.

Then the unfortunate thing happened. They went and
changed the flat screen from ESON to Cartoon channel.
I had a hard time getting Kaelynn to eat her food as she
is busy watching Tom & Jerry. Later on, thankfully, she
forgot all about it. Earlier on, we wanted them to change
to 313 for the MCA results since none of us has subscribe
to any Data plans and the Wifi in there was off-line

Fav Aunt of the Week helping Kristine
wit the juicy crab legs which is her fav

And Kaelynn got to drink from a wine glass.
Its water, of course but for me, its two glasses
of whitewine before I discovered the other 11%
which is quite fruity and nice. But I feel my
throat and stomach burn a bit with the white
though.

Later on, as everyone went back, we took the other Sister in Law to the Boulevard Hotel in Mid-Valley. By this time, I am already starting to have nice headache from the alcohol, I had to pass the keys to my wife much the the chagrin of the other Brother in Laws. Since this is the first time we've been to the Boulevard Hotel, I was happy to bring my camera along. With less than an hour left and trying to shake off the headache, I walked around Megamall for a bit.

The room was designed in a weird way, as if it
was hugging the building's corner so as not to
drop off. And everything was dark. But I like
the semi-walkthrough wardrobe.


Something interested the Ladies......

Me? I just watch the windows, enjoying the view
of the 10pm rush as everyone's going home.

The girls were getting restless near midnight and its
a sign for us to leave. This act may seem innocent
enough but wait till they try other things.

So, we woke up Fav Aunt of the Week

Who gave them a Goodbye Kiss

Before coming back next year.

Luckily, innocent passer-bys were not harmed.

No comments: