Pimp my Gun

Just got a link from one of the Forums I frequent. Its called "Pimp my Gun", a Flash application which allows you to design your own weapon. You can pick and choose from a lot of gun templates and just scale the parts, rotate them, flip them and so on until you have your own weapon of choice. After that, you can reposition it and download the gun of your choice. The Flash application is from D. Noob while the guns were drawn by Skipper Lee (A Form Five Student). Trust me, its a great time-killer. And thanks, guys!

But to me, its a great tool for me to ahem, "design" my weapon of choice rather as it cuts down the time surfing the Internet for pictures and/or inspiration.

Now, if only the template has a sawn-off handle, then
this gun of mine is perfect. No, I am too lazy to use a
pain program to re-adjust it.

No comments: