Baked macaroni

With my Parents still in Singapore, almost every dinner is a challenge in itself as my Wife needs to come up with recipes which appeals to the girls. For me, I'll eat anything she cooks, so its not a problem. Anyway, tonight she is going to make Baked Macaroni, which is something new and I can't remember when I had it last or who made it.

Anyway, the main reason is that the girls are fussy eaters and we're afraid they might not like the macaroni. I reasoned that since they loved the sausages they had for lunch, its a good idea to slied them up for the macaroni too.

Yep, and I get to have baked potatoes again. Wheeee!

And so, after much waiting, here it is!

Man! Its delicious but I guess we could use some
milk and cheese too but we all know what they
do to my Gout.


This is the extra macaroni leftover from the baking
as there were too much. Anyway, by the time we
finished it the next day, there was nothing left.

No comments: