Caught in the Act

While I was walking back to my car, I looked past one of those abandoned WWII shophouses (as I always do) and noticed someone in there. Yes, and he is about to light up a cigarette. For a normal smoker, he would just light up and that's that. But for this guy, he seems to be preparing his ciggie.

So, I had a plan. Either I use my Nikon D50, sneak up on him, take the shot with a flash and then run like Hell or, quietly use the 70-300 lens to take the shot from far. Unfortunately, I know that by the time I have changed the lens, he would be done. And so, sanity prevailed, and I quickly took the shot with my Nokia 5800 as a precaution. By the time I got the 70-300 on, he has noticed me and decided to stand up. So, I can only see his pair of jeans through the hole. Damn.

This is the original pic
from my Nokia 5800

Cropped and brightness adjusted

No comments: