Dinner in Kepong

It was quite surprising that Kristine's concert exhausted everyone. Come dinner time, my Dad suggested Kepong since no one has the energy to cook. As he mentioned some new "Wai Sek Kai", I guessed it must be the one he saw near my office. And so, after getting the girls ready, it was time to stuff everyone into the car. But I was more worried about the rain which started a bit by the time we left home.


We were so hungry that we ate most of what was
delivered to the table. So, when I took my Nokia
5800 out, the meals were almost done.

But here is a latecomer; the eggs were crispy
and underneath them were the oysters with
some very delicious sauce.


There were three types of popiah, so I ordered
one of each and the girls went for the seaweed
instead of the popiah. Well, at least they're eating

Kristine ate the seaweed just like
that. But I had to tell her to eat
like a Lady and not some hungry
Pirate.


We were lucky we chose indoor seating as halfway through the dinner, it rained heavily and everyone (who did not have tables under the shades) scrambled indoors making the whole place crowded. Personally, the cost of the dinner could be about RM50.00 or so but then again, there were 6 of us.

That night, the best dish was definitely the RM10.00 "Kam Heong" La la, followed by the O jien (RM7.00) and the freshly squeezed Watermelon drink (RM5.50). Only problem was that I could not order any rice without the dishes.

No comments: