Going to the Clown House twice

OK, since everyone was out of the house, I had to come back home early so that I could take my Wife and Kristine to her School Dinner. Wife was taking Kristine instead of Kaelynn as she had to choose between the two. And so, I had to take care of Kaelynn.

Although they had gone to MacDonalds for lunch, I decided to take her to MacDonalds again. This was because at about half-past eight, Amcorp Mall was winding down for the day and the Clown House, the only place which does not have spicy food, was still open.

Going back home after droipping them off nearby was not a good idea as I've been trying to wean them off Instant Noodles and Astro.

This looked so familiar to me as
Kaelynn was wearing Kristine's
shirt and her backpack was in
the same shade of pink too.

And so, she tucked into her
Happy Meal, starting with
the fries.

And then, once she is satisfied, she
went for more fries, leaving the
nuggets all alone.

After two nuggets and more fries, Kaelynn
is more or less quite full.


And so, she started on her Coke

And then more fries

And more fries

And more fries until the whole tray is empty
(OK, so I had some too) and she said,
"Daddy, I'm full."


So, being a parent, I am very sure you all know the meaning of DBKL. And yes, I had to do that. Thank Goodness she did not start on the ice-cream. And sometimes, I wonder how I got so fat all of a sudden when I was on the oats diet.

No comments: