Jacket Potatoes

Tonight, we're going to have a very nice dinner. In fact, we're going to have Jacket Potatoes! But making them was not so easy. I mean, I only know how to eat them but not make them. Still, with Wife instructing me, it will be easy peasy, I think.

In the UK, I used to have it one once a week in the Uni as the melted cheddar cheese were so delicious. When I came back home, I did try it once in a while at Oliver's Sandwiches but after that, I got over it since it was making me grow horizontally.

Once the potatoes have been pre-cooked,
it was time to wrap them in aluminum foils

"Yes, but you have to put the fillings in first", Wife
said. Its not easy to empty the potatoes with just
a spoon but since it was my first try..........
Usually, in UK, they just cut it to four segments,
put in the filling and then nuke it with microwave.

Finally, its ready to go into the oven
(I was so tempted to wrap them all up, though)

Half an hour later, they looked delicious!
Originally, it was supposed to be spicy
but we're not sure if the kids like the
potatoes in the first place.

Anyhow, Kaelynn loved it

And so did Kristine. Phew!

No comments: