Poisoned...........

One man's meat is another man's poison.

Cool. Nice one.

I have been poisoned before but not to such degree. I mean, this is just a small little tube-piece consisting of metal and plastics. But why, oh why, does it make me go nuts? Just a press, a click and that's it. But this, this little piece of wonderful @#$& makes my Heart fill with ..... Love. As in,"I Love You, oh brainless one". Everything is so beautiful!

Even when I just shoot and shoot without any consideration, the pictures are wonderstatically beautiful. I don't even need flash which is what I like. Man, I think I am going to try going back into portraits again..........

Anyone wants to be a model? (Those without boobs, teeth nor facial hair need not apply)

Ah............... The 50mm 1:1.8 prime lens

5 comments:

Peter said...

What's the "F-stop"?

CFC said...

Not sure but the white dot points to "22"

fat fella said...

it's a 50mm F/1.8

Nex said...

I've been pining for a 50mm f /1.4 for sometime now...POISON!!!!!

CFC said...

Yeah, its amazing how people are so easily poisoned nowadays.

Unfortunately, the antidote is just as severe: Wife/GF beating the hell out of you with a dry corn....