Kal's project

Since Kal told me that he was not in a hurry for this project, I would just have to take my own sweet time. But after looking at it, and in its simplicity, I am so tempted to take off all my clothes, run around naked in the house and spread myself with J-B Weld in all those hard to reach places, while holding the circuit.

But seriously, once I get some space back (as my Official Hideout has been overtaken with Mom's stuff) I will have to get started. Its to easy to "take my time" and once I forget about it, it will stay forgotten for months. Or until I get to have a third kid which of course, nails my removal of any leftover social life I might still be able to cling to. Or whichever is worse.

And so, there you have it. The PKD console box
(or the nameless thing under the barrel) in both
metal and plastic. I've got a better switch but no
white paint. And I can't actually believe I bought
a Rm55.00 multipurpose 2-part epoxy/glue that
sticks anything except plastic. Or glass. Or hair.
Or chicken feather. Or Bones. Bla... bla... bla...

2 comments:

Nex said...

Hey when you're done with Kal's (and if its a success), you can do mine too! :)

CFC said...

Sure........

Now give the the whole PKD quick! Ha ha ha ha hah !