Being an Engineer again

This is a very busy week for me. Its my first week here and so far, I am very happy with the place. In order for me to fit into the place, I have to start from the ground up. There are a lot of places I still have to go to in order to familiarise myself and also understand the whole manufacturing process. Working hours are a bit longer than my two other jobs and so far, with so much to learn, I felt as it its still not enough. And so, every week, I will be moving from one department to another, learning and observing.

And the best part is, apart from travelling in the opposite direction, the company has a Gym and a Canteen. Oh, did I mention that we do not work on Saturdays anymore? Man, I am very happy with this place.



When you're out of your environment,
you have to quickly adapt or else.

No comments: