What I did today II

OK, so I got bored. Today is my second attempt to try to get to the new place on time since everyone starts working at eight in the morning there. I got it nailed to 25 minutes on average driving speed. I tried this yesterday but everything went wrong because the office had shifted years ago and I stupidly followed the GPS to the old office. So, once I discovered the new address, everything is good because the route I am using is actually against the morning traffic. In other words, no jam. the only problem is to navigate away from the morning school buses and frantic parents, then the Federal Highway and finally, the odd jams here and there.

And after that, its back to Pasar Road since I had enough left for a bit more components which I had missed out the day before. After collecting my last cheques from my Boss, I dropped by The Outpost where they now have the small 'toy' shop inside the Cinema Foyer instead of the Restaurant which made it a bit bland. To tell you the truth, its very cramped and did not boost my mood to buy anything even though the Hot Wheels Enterprise-D (RM99.00) was there.

After that, it was time to visit my original ex-Office where I saw my ex-Boss peekng ere and there trying to catch a glimpse of me. I must say, after losing touch with colleagues, the were very corporate and distrustful when I gave them a bag of crisps to eat. Oh well, this is the path they choose now.

So, tonight, I will start soldering the boards if there is nothing else to do......

Ooops. This was the old office.
Put in another coin and start again


No comments: