What I did today III Part One

Yes, if you do no t already know, I am addicted to Pasar Road. And just to prove how addicted I am, I just went back there this morning. Yep, three days in a row. No, there is no girl I wanted to see, except for that wonderful young chap over the counter. Hahah haha.

Anyway, today was also another happy moment for me because I get to fetch the girls back from school. They were so happy to see me, that they told everyone "My Dad is here!". I wonder if they would say the same thing 5 years from now............

Kaelynn coming out of her class, to go to a waiting
room where they would be called for when their
parents show up. A systematic way to ensure no
child gets missing when a parent shows up. Unlike
a cloning facility...

Once they reach home, it was
clothes-of session. I am starting
to worry about Kristine's sense
of fashion...

See what I mean?

Later, after lunch, I got her to change to a more
decent fashion. Then again, maybe I should've
chosen the clothes for her instead........

No comments: