Coming to Pasar Road during lunch hour is really asking for it. Bu because I am thee hours late, there is nothing I can do about it. I found out later, the shop which I wanted to go to, for another component, closes at 1300.

So, instead, I have to settle for 0.4" red 7-segment
LED display instead of o/3". Oh, and I bought all
the red rectangle LEDs from another shop too. It
costs me quite a lot but well, I am just being me.

There are about 120 red rectangle LEDs in this pack
and it could solve the problem of the missing LED
block which everyone was trying to overcome.

And as you can see, it is slightly larger than the normal
rectangular LEDs. The shop owner was happy to sell it
off to me, except for the husband or someone, who is
always an asshole when I talked to him, told her not to
sell all and leave some for other customers. So, in front
of his face, I sternly told him that I am taking it all. She
does not know it yet as she said there will be more
stocks
next week, which I believe otherwise since no
one else
makes LEDs of these sizes anymore.

No comments: