The Friday dinner

When my new colleagues in another Department suggested a Friday dinner, I was all for it because this would help me wait out the jam until after seven. I mean, its better than getting chased out by the Night Shift Guard.

However, there is another reason for this dinner. Its another chance to get to know them more, and not only that, let them release their frustrations of pent up anger due to a certain Manager. Me, I just like to listen to stories and anecdotes which I usually forget. Still, its a great evening because I have not done this for a very long time.

My order at PapaRich; Curry mee & Ice cream Milo.
They have never tasted Neslo before. Gosh

One thing about this is that I think
they dropped the ice cream right
into the HOT Milo. So, what you
see were the leftover unmelted
Vanilla Ice Cream for its froth.

On the way back, we dropped by the glasses shop as
one of them need to start wearing one. I needed one
too as the coatings on the lens have worn off, leaving
a scratched-like looking surface. But that's for next
month. Still, I like this frame until I wore it and then
found out I could not look from the corner of my eye,
something I always do when driving.

The red one next to it was nice too but they matched
the metal with plastic (for the ears) which is a bad
combination as sweat will be trapped inside there and
starts to corrode the metal. That is why my current
side frame are one piece plastic.

This one was nice too but the ear area is twopiece

Finally, before we go, I saw this one, which is nice
as not only is it a single piece for the ears, there is
no blockage for my eye-corner view. Oh well, lets
see how I stand in May.

By the time we finished, it was half past nine.... oop

No comments: