Iron Man came to our house!

Well not really. He literally came in one piece. Just ONE piece and missing the glove.

As discussed the previous night, at The Outpost shop, since Richard did not have the Iron Man costume for me to examine, it was almost impossible for me to decide how I would approach his costume problem with the toy. Further probing from him more or less confirms that there was no need for any drilling. But still, I was clueless.

Movie War Machine or Mark II?

And so, as promised, he came over to my house with the Iron Man chest segment for me to work with, and I have at least three hours before he returns for them. Which is fine for me as I can now finish this job instead of letting things hang. Previous nights discussions led us from meeting at The Outpost, or SS1 or, some other place but as things progressed, and with Lady Luck beside me, it ended up at our house. I mean, if I were to go to these other places, Friday evening jams are going to shatter all our well laid plans.

And best of all , Peter was there later in the evening bringing a packet of sweet and stuff, much to the delight of the girls. And so, both of us waited and waited for *ahem* someone to show up which he did, eventually, about an hour past the deadline. And so, he got he armour, I got a repulsor toy to 'play' with for one week. But suffice to say, at the end of the night, we 'booked' a lot of good stuff, which I think, might not be heading to the shop but to our homes. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Kaelynn look as menacing as possible
with the chest armour.

As usual, if you really want to know more, go to the fourth and final page on my Website.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Cool job what you did with the repulsor and arm frame! Keep up the good work!