Hit and Post

Damn it. I was rushing to get the package out of the house for Pol and it sort of rolled about and then crashed to my left foot. Yes, the left foot, near the big toe. And I was in pain. Its as if a thousand bad things came and concentrated on that area. Its almost healed and now, the setback is going to be another few days. Haih.

And so, I screamed like a girl which brought
the girls over.


Not wanting to be left out, they wanted to have
their pictures taken as well, this time with their
new found or newly learnt victory signs.

Naturally of course, there were about 10 kilos
of wet clay in there. And since
I am not
allowed to use Poslaju, the
guy asked me if I
wanted air or sea, I
told him air. And it costs
me only RM44.00
, which I think, is quite
reasonable, considering it has been with me
for over a week.

No comments: