Paying attention

I have to start paying attention to the things around me. Fast.

Why? Because this morning, I was so engrossed in doing the web project, I totally forgot about lunchtime. No thanks to my Casio Protrek which still has the "OPEN" message. I mean, with its weight on my wrist, there is no way I can ignore the fact that time is on my hands. And so, a quick rush across the road to get something edible. Don't want any from the canteen because its too full and for the past week, I've been warming my butt. Yeah, its going to be a desk job and more on thinking. This would mean getting fat all over again. Which is bad.

Ever seen a fat guy hopping all over the road trying to cross it while avoiding cars?

So, RM2.50 for the Pau and RM2.20 for the Kickapoo.
Wasted RM1.70. Should have taken canteen afterall.

All the while I was walking all over the place to find
a computer shop, there was this one which supply
PC accessories (close enough as computer shop). All
I had to do was just turn left........ haih. Wasted all my
lunch trips looking for it. So, bluetooth USB dongle
for RM25.00. It could be cheaper but then, I would
have to drive there after working hours.

And sooner or later, I am going to use that damn treadmill across the building. That is, if I can get some cash to buy a decent pair of sporting shorts. They don't allow you to use boxers or underwear; it would be nice as wind between the legs are really comforting. You'd feel as if you're running..... ha ha ha ha.

No comments: