Forgotten FAIZ toy

While cleaning, I came across this toy which I have completely forgotten. It something to do with the Kamen Rider FAIZ series. This is a toy where you (as a brainwashed kid who got your Mommy or Daddy to buy it for you for an obscene amount of cash) strap it to the leg or something. Well, I am not going to do that since my legs are quite thick.

What I am going to do now, is to put some batteries in it and .............whee!

Oh, OK. After a few minutes of fun, I am taking another
serious look into the toy. Its actually a pair of binoculars
and I know I have posted this before. Once you slot in
your FAIZ card thingy, it transforms into some rocket
boosting thingamajic.


Voila! Sadly, the sound effects for this RM1xx.xx
toy is lacking. But that is not my problem because
I remember buying this for a fraction of the price
from Litt Tak a few years ago. Yes, its going to
come apart soon..... heh heh heh.

No comments: