Trip to ..... Or, why I collapsed in bed

Being a Saturday and with no one around, is a bit of a problem for me. I need to go to Pasar road today to get some LEDs. I could not go last week as there was something else that cropped up. Anyway, because Mommy had some school activities, I decided to take the girls along with me. I don't mind then coming with me but as it was rightly pointed out, it might not be safe.

However, taking that into consideration, I decided to to go there as early as I can. With the shops opening up and with minimal traffic, the mission went well.

The girls were intriqued with the numerous electronic
stuff on display even though they were not switched on

But Kristine was easily bored. So, I had to make
my purchases as fast as possible. And the shop
regulars were happy to see us anyway.

After my purchase, I brought them to
Pudu Plaza
where each got what they
wanted, based on the one item
per
girl rule. This made them choose
what they really wanted and not
just crap you can buy and then
throw away.

After that, it was back our home, where we will be
eating t Macdonalds. Since it
had no parking space,
we decided to go
to BSC instead. On the way, the
girls
were impatient to open their prizes.

To store more, Kristine used the new bag which
I bought at KLIGP. It folds back into a small bag
when not in use.


Unfortunately, MacDonalds in BSC closed
three years ago and so, after taking a few
photos of this.. this.. thing, we left.

OK, one more shot, then.

And one for the road.

Really, we need to go or we
would have to pay for parking
after the 10 minutes grace is up

We ended up at Amcorp Mall since the Pusat
Damansara area would be deserted during the
weekends. So we ordered the value meals
equivalent for Double Cheseburger, Nuggets
and Big Mac. The I forgot about the three
helpings of fries! Oh-oh!

There is so much to eat!

And so much to pay! aiyo!

But finally, we sorted ourselves and managed
to eat most of the food. Here, Kaelynn keeps
her nuggets away from Kristine as they had a
small fight on the way.

While the chips are going down.....

Someone is full. Actually, they are not
full but rather, got bored with the food
and wanted ice-cream instead. I made
sure they ate most of the food and only
then, when we walked down to the base
ment level, would I consider ice-creams
for them. I not, I DBKL also cannot finish
all the food.

Hey, hey. The old cinema has been converted into a
Bookstore. One day, I must go in and have a look
but not with the girls and so many people right now

Back home, the girls were excited because this means
they can now open their prizes.

Kaelynn with her Strawberry Shortcake
stickers. Its a 3D pop-up set of stickers.


And Kristine with her new set of colour markers.
Althouh I did not know it, Wife said the marker
inks can be washed off. On the skin, that is. But
that did not stop the girls from writing on their
hands and then rinsing them off. Haih, kids.

Its a bit special because the marker also double
up as a stamp. Its great but you have to remember
that the ink fro the marker feeds the stamp. So, if
you forget and mix the covers up, you're going to
have a very weird coloured stamp and markers

For me, I got a 240 namecard holder in Pudu and
a second hand Dell USB keyboard at Amcorp Mall

Not to mention the 30 white LEDs and these
0.8cm and 1.0cm red and green bulb indicators
which i can easily convert them into LEDs.

Once I plugged the keyboard in, WinXP
recognises it and I can start to use the
keyboard right away.

All the custom buttons work and if i really want to
customise them, i would have to find and download
the Drivers from Dell. But not right now.

One nice thing about the keyboard is that
it has two extra USB ports which is a great
idea and very important to me.

The keyboard also comes with an added snap-on
wrist guard. D wanted a DELL
keyboard 10 years
ago and now, I got it.
And its a better model. The
problem is, I
do see a lot of them lying around but
it was
difficult for me to either buy them or, just
take it, for a lot of reasons.

And yes, its very comfortable typing on it. Actually, I
was sort of hoping to have the clickety-click feedback
but those type of keyboards (in the 90's) are long gone.

And so, the three of us rest and waited until we fell asleep for hours.

No comments: