Malaysia Toy Fair @ Mid-Valley

OK. I'm tired, standing all day. And I am due to go back before 10 today, so here is a brief post on the Malaysian Toy Fair at Mid-Valley from 24th to 25th July, 2010. Entrance is RM3.00 and for its kind, being the first, the attendance is quite encouraging.

I said encouraging because its packed with a lot of people and even after seven in the evening, people are still buying tickets to come in even though about 30% of the booths are closed for the day, including the ones I was helping.

So, please do come and support the Fair for if it goes on next year, I will promise to do more electronics stuff. This is also a last minute for me, I only get to know about this about a few weeks ago, more or less from Kal and nexus. This explains my 'busy-ness' in getting stuff ready and trying to divert crucial (lunch) funds for them.

We smuggled weapons of mass awesomeness.....

We kidnapped girls from other booths

And we posed a lot.

2 comments:

Peter said...

See you there later today....

Will said...

hey, why you blurred the chicas? :P