Saturday report Part I


Just before I was allowed to go to Pasar Road,
we had to buy some breakfast for everyone.

This is what Bangsar looks like
at about 0900.

A few mistook the girls for paper vendors
until they saw the sign.

Wahoo! I reached Pasar Road and got most
of my components!

And I wanted to try some SMD components
which is very small. This is a 555 timer.

Passed by some boys looking intently at
some ladies coming down the stairs. The
Nokia 5800 was too slow for me though as
I missed a few good shots. Yes, I am crap

Lunch. Ah, missed this for weeks.

Especially the petai

Mulled a bit on the components as
I rested after lunch. I wanted a much
longer casing but they were out.

Digital Mania in Pudu Plaza has a new look

Loved the setup

Loved the 1/6 scale cameras too

Loved this one but since I don't have
a macro lens, I did not go in to enquire

Bought a nice CD for RM18.00 where they have a lot
of nice 90's songs.

No comments: