Nokia 5800 Firmware v51.0.006

Nokia has released a firmware update on Nokia 5800 to version 51.0.006.The update is about 2753kB and can be updated via Over The Air.

Official Changelog:

- Improved Mail for Exchange
– Improved video calls
– Improved browser
– Performance improvements

Other improvements noticed:

- MusicPlayer refreshing is very fast.
– Browser 7.X
– Latest OVI store
– Latest OVI Music
– Latest OVI contacts
– Vibration levels in order & vibration is more clear!
– RDS is working again!
– Kinetics slightly improved

[OK, too lazy to type, waited hours for my Notebook to start 'working'. Cheh]
[Just updated it today, notice its much faster, my screen problem is gone too]
[The rest, i am not sure but I will update as and when I can]


0

2 comments:

Will said...

have updated months back... very nice kinetics... and GPS has extra feature too

CFC said...

Yeah, the v50 was months ago but this August, was v51.

Try it and from the update, I can personally tell you, i did not notice much difference but it a bit faster.

After a few days, my phone went back to its usual temperemental self again :(