The Bakugan

OK. I did it again. As I was coming back from the customer, I passed by the same shop and got these little things for RM2.00 each. And I still do not understand why it costs about RM20.00 or so for one of these. All I know is that you roll these little buggers onto a card and then it pops up ala Transformers. I got two, one for each girls.....

These little balls are about 1.5 inch and they look fragile

The clever thing is, there is a small magnet under
the toy. It acts as a release mechanism. As soon as
the little magnet meets metal, it will pull itself to it
and as a result, the action unlocks the mechanism.

And here it is! I just used my thumbdrive's metal
shield which activates the toy. Hmmm.... little guy.

Actually, the little guy is the most 'secure' Bakugan
of all. The blue one is crap. It is using only a small
flimsy square to hold every thing together. Which
makes it very 'unstable'.

No comments: