No more Ms. Ling

[08.10.2010 19:00]

After working for more than 15 years, she has decided to tramp and stomp on greener pastures. Nothing much to say except that she was a nice person to talk to and not only that, always greeted me when I came into the Department regardless if she's busy or not. But its sad to see her leave on circumstances which I cannot divulge.



This was also nearly the end of me

And so, on the evening itself, we had a nice farewell
dinner
where even an ex-staff joined in. I was looking
forward to
it but because I was in a rush, I had to bid
farewell to her
in a rushed way.

And I also had to bid farewell to the crunchy petai,

The spicy sambal potato leaf plant thingy

And the delicious prawns with onions. (OK, so I did
not eat the prawns and I did not tell my Wife in case
I had to sleep in the floor)

And before the dinner started, I left. Stay tuned to what happened afterwards....

No comments: