Stupid jerk in a Kelisa WLB 2110

I was waiting patiently for the car to move o ut of his parking spot, with my indicator on. This means, I am going to park in that soon to be vacant space. But before I could move, this Kenari came in and took my spot. because it was a small car, all it did was just slide into it. I moved forward so we can see eye to eye, or car window to car window, if you prefer, and indicated that it was my spot. And this blur fellow, in his white HONG LEONG collar T-Shirt, indicated back, "No, I am not moving out, I just parked here. No, no, no."

Rather than pick a fight or do something to his car, I just moved on and parked in my office instead. Later on, as I walked back to this place to do the errand, the car was still there and so, I took this photo.

Later on, I tore up the card given by a Hong Leong Agent because if this is how they behave, I am not interested in doing business with them. If they called me, I will give them a piece of my mind.

Yeah, I am getting old.

No comments: