Trip to ICW 09042011

I had to return to Infinite Creation workshop today (Saturdays: 11Am to 6PM) since Bruce's stuff was not ready last night. And I also brought Kaelynn as well. When I asked both girls if they wanted to follow me, only Kaelynn said yes. Anyway, the place was quite busy when I arrived....

Raymond bidding farewell to members of
another Forum as today was their Group
Build. Since they only spoke Chinese, it
was hard for me to talk to them and so, I
stayed far far away... Tomorrow will be
another session for members from down
South and Singapore, Raymond said.

Compared to my last visit, ICW has more stocks now
and it they keep getting stuff often from their company
business trips, ICW will become a specialty shop, a far
difference from any local hobby Shops. So, do visit
ICW as often as you can. Its also a Workshop where
you can do your modeling in peace. When it comes
to airbrushing, you only have to bring your own
air spray as the compressors are provided for.

Some of the members (Zero-G perhaps?) with their
projects. Here, you can ask a lot of advice and they
will gladly help you through with any problems that
you may have.

I am not sure which Gundam ship this is but
it is beautifully rendered and with the metal
exhaust at the rear, it looked very real.

OK, lets examine some of the 'new' stuff there. New as
in since my last visit and yesterday's restock.

Metal 1/24 exhausts for cars

Photo-etched models. Yes, these are excellent
metal models which, when completed, will be
a marvel to look at. Because no one would ever
believe it is so detailed at such scale.

This is something completely different.

Now, lets have a look at the middle shelf.

Eggplanes which comes in a set.
Unfortunately, the cute girls are
not in the box. The manufacturer
did not make them.

Some 1/35 kits mostly from Tamiya and one 1/20
Ma.K SAFS kit. Yep. A Ma.K kit.

Something I have never seen before:
A Bubblegum Crisis Moto-Slave

At the rear of the shelf were some modeling books.
The new ones are from Tamiya, which is printed in
English.

So, after collecting Bruce's things, I bought a tank
crew set and some texture paint.

Well, OK, so the price was irresistible. It was as if
I was back in the 1980's again. Heh.

There are some figures in there which will do nicely
for my project.

Not much accessories but then, I don't really
need them. All I need would be a file and some
really good sanding material.

No comments: