Someone got married to Someone else

It had to happen anyway. It started with one day, someone met someone and they both found out that they somehow liked each other. At first, they did not realised it as it took them sometime to discover what is love.

Finally, after much something, something, they got some where...

Someone with Kaelynn

Someone with Someone

Lunch at Noble House, Near Jalan Imbi. So, I am
not going to say much about the couple as
I am
hungry. And this is the only place that
has so many
sauces at once. From left you
have the crispy prawn
chili, the chili sauce,
the green chilies, sambal, raw
garlic and the
last was the green chilies which packs
a punch. But there is no soya sauce in sight.


So, I settled for the sambal (with lots of onions)
and the crispy prawn. Since I am one of the
designated driver, I decided that it was best
not to eat too much garlic...

You can see that I am bored by the way I
stuffed the decorative cucumbers with the
crispy prawn chilies.

They're great! So I expanded the idea with garlic,
the prawns again and also, the sambal. I had a hard
time deciding which was best as the table ran out of
cucumbers all of a sudden *ahem*

In the meantime, Kaelynn wasted no time with
all the food coming thick and fast to our table.


On the other hand, Kristine is discovering
the pleasures of slurping up fish skin.

And an Orange Ben10 was seen sipping
some very suspicious liquid....


Halfway through, something exciting happened.
This also means we do not have to go through
THE forthcoming Dinner.

Me? I am more interested in this semi-transparent
kuey teow thing that came
with the fish. Its delicious!

But not so was this. The waitress came and showed
it to us
country bumpkins as if it was made of gold
which we have not seen before. She even asked
if
we want to take pictures before she cuts it up, and
I swear
her tone was very sarcastic. In the end,
not many at our table ate the claw thing.


In the end, the girls and I decided to
have a walk around Noble House. Its
a very nice place and with this fish
pond located indoors, it is a great
attraction for everyone.

That is, if no one decides to jump in
and catch the fishes.....

Everywhere, the decorations in
Noble House screams of photo ops.

Finally, Someone got the knife and someone
else made the cut. And I am so happy for
them both.

On the way home, it was raining heavily and
with the strong winds, a lot of things really got
blown. But that is another story which I won't
tell. It just full of air...

So, Congratulations to *censored* and *censored*!


PS - If that someone does not pay me RM 1million by , I will reveal their faces.... soon, on June 31st.