Saved by a coin

As I was walking towards my car, I felt a sudden sharp pain near my thighs, as if they were punched by an unseen force. Although the pain was bearable, I could not help thinking what had happened. It was not until I reached my car and I had the chance to get some change for the parking meter, did I realised what actually had happened.

Apparently, I had been shot, most probably by a sniper from a very significant distance as the skin is now showing signs of bruising. Judging from the bullet hole, there are only two conclusions; One, the sniper must have been using the Smitch & Western's 0.015 hi-powered Smealy Oaks rifle which has an incredible range of 18.895 feet and two, only non-suicidal revenging squirrels are capable of committing such acts. So, only by my quick actions, I had actually saved my own nuts from being cracked.....

Maybe I should stop stealing nuts from the squirrels
and buy my own instead...

No comments: