The Aircon that did not work

Bought some of that new standing air-cons today. They costs a lot but its worth it. I have seen something similar like it at one of my Brother-in-Law's place and they're quite effective. I am not sure how to install it since the person who sold it to me did say much but if I were to ask them, they would just say, 'Use glue also can, la..."

Hang on a minute. This is not right.

Normally, when you buy an air-con unit, they would ask you stuff like the horsepower, delivery times and even, the brand. OK, the horsepower is a lie; you can't stuff a horse in there. Feeling a bit uneasy I was about to decline the purchase but they have already wrapped it up and stuff it into the plastic bag...

























Anyway, I got two units, and surprisingly, for their
size, they're quite light. But no wiring, tubing or a
remote were given.

And this is the 1/35 scale representation of 'me'
enjoying the Air-con which well, does not work.
I had to pay two arms for it and its so loud, I had
to wear ear-muffs. The helmet? You can see me
grimacing just in case it spits out icicles...


No comments: