Microman MA-38 Chirico Curvie

On the way to Richard's Place, I picked up this Microman figure from a local eBay seller. He got this years ago and was displaying the figure on his monitor until he got bored because his friends/colleagues tend to play with it. Anyway, to cut the long story short, I bought it at a very good price because it was missing one grenade, which, to me, was petty since I was only interested in the figure and the gun.

And so, this Microrman is in my hands.... yeah!

Lots of hands for different 'scenarios'

Everything is there, minus the grenade

Looking through the 'catalogue' that came with it, its amazing that they even have a Scopedog for this Microman. Unless I am mistaken, that is.
And so, now I have a Chirico Cuvie Mircroman, I wonder if I am any closer to getting a Material force version? And I also wonder, with my current job and time, I wonder if I still have the time and patience to learn sculpting or will this be another wishful thinking which only after I retire, I would have all the time in the World to do them?

BY THAT TIME, I WOULD BE TOO FUCKING OLD AND SHAKING TO DO ANY OF THESE FUCKING THINGS! SO, FUCK YOU ALL WHO TELL ME TO PUT THESE AIDE AND CONCENTRATE ON THE THINGS AT HAND! FUCK YOU ALL! THIS IS MY LIFE!

YOU HEAR!?

THIS IS MY LIFE! NOT YOURS! FUCK YOU!

No comments: