18022012 Trip to KK

This is our first trip after CNY, which is some sought after relief to be away from everything, especially for me. Here, I can have a real R&R plus Bruce is nearby which we can discuss more about modeling. There is a project coming up and we're sort of excited to get it out soon-ish. Anyway, as usual, the place needs to be cleaned up before anything.

After everyone has helped, it was time to take a rest. Also, it was a good opportunity to get the girls dressed

For lunch at Aeon. Note: The food there is not so appealing despite enjoying minutes of standing in line for everything

I can't help myself despite her Dad standing next to her. So cute!

New Gundam Age  toys in Jusco.
Which is weird but then, the new series was aimed to capture younger audiences and once you realised that, the toys are a logical move.

But what does not make sense is that these toys comes in separate parts from, from lower to upper torso. And well, if you want the whole 'complete' figure, you need to buy the complete set. Anyway, for the rest of us, this is a model kit. A RM510.00 1/48 scale (37.5cm tall) Gundam Age-1 model kit, to be exact.

As we're doing our weekend groceries, I can't help but look at the bread shelves.
Yep, the Massimo (right) outsold other breads.

Ah, this is something new from Gardenia.
Its called Passione Italiana which has "Herbal Mediteranrean Mixed grains".
Its really delicious but again, at the price its asking for, this is a rare treat for me.
And so, that's what we did for Saturday. I will blog later on my evening with Bruce on another post.

The next day, it was Spaghetti Lunch

The girls with theirs on their favourite table

While I had mine on, well, the MAIN table. Ha ha ha ha!
OH, this is the prototype for the Project. I am having problems with the flickering lights.

After lunch, it was time for Kristine to do some of her work

While Kaelynn found out the hard way that there is no Internet...

Going through my stash, this was Pol's "Battle Damaged Enterprise" awaiting new re-fits and electronics

Yeah, it was a long journey home and everyone's exhausted.

Still, it was a good weekend for all of us and especially for me as I get to go to Bruce's place as discuss stuff at great lengths (OK, I came back between 1AM and 3AM, I think)

No comments: