KFC X-Meal

I was in Temerloh last Friday and while my guy did his obligations, I went for lunch. Since I can't find a Macdonalds, I had to settle for the first fast food outlet that I came across.

Maybe its paranoia, but if I ever do land myself in an unknown place, and if I do get hungry (once in a while), I would prefer a familiar fast food outlet instead of the local eateries, unless I have a friend who knows (or pretends to) about the place. This is so that I do not get any stomach complications while travelling/trying not to look lost.

So, I came across the "latest" wacky menu from KFC, which is the X Meal. For RM6.90 (excl. tax) you'd get a choice of beverage, either a Hot & Spicy or an Original piece of chicken, mashed potatoe (is great with Thai Chili sauce) and the "big" O.R. Burger.

If this was introduced years ago, it would be a hit. Nowadays, its a ho-hum normal choice.


RM6.90 for a piece of Hot & Spicy, Mashed Potato, O.R. Burger and a drink


After paying for the toll, this was all I had

No comments: