System Installation @ Puchong Part II

[02.10.2005]
Today is the second day of installation where I concentrate on the new PBX's wiring and new extensions. My tech went home today, so I am pretty much alone. The job took longer than it should (until 8:00 PM) since there were others installing Network cabling in the same room, we sort of took our turns in the room (It was crowded). There goes my Sunday

This stupid wira tries to cut into my lane at the lights and my mood went from happy to pissed in 2 seconds.
So, I took his picture and block him off from cutting in.


This is my lunch. Pandan Lotus Paste Mooncake


More Ice-Cream and a sparkling mineral water. This time, I saved it for my Wife and Kristine
The customer even offered to buy me lunch but I declined


Remember the old system's DO Box?
Its cleaned up now, took me hours to replace and reconnect all the cables


The old system is gone and now, after tweaking their aerial, the radio got a much better reception

No comments: