Stupid Kancil Driver

Its after five and on a Friday, everyone wants to go home as soon as possible. And when I came out from my customer's place, the road was already jammed up. Everyone had to be patient, especially me when a few motobikes squeezed past my car by pressing their legs against my car bumper. Then, one woman can't bear in anymore and started to horn from behind. I was already stuck since the car in front did not want to give way. Everytime I stopped, I got horned by her until we reached the main road. I was so pissed by then, when I saw her trying to overtake me from the rear, I sped up to prevent that. And slowed the car down to make her more frustrated. She was so impatient and in a jam, you just cannot do this as everyone is already doing their best. I just pity her that one day, she might not be that lucky as I am sure, ther are others who are stronger and has a shorter fuse than myself.


This is us driving fast on a jammed road


After managing to overtake at the leftmost lane, only did she want to have a look at me
I was prepared and as she turned her head, I took her photo. But seriously, its time to get that circular polariser lens to cut out all the glare/reflections.


And I forgot to note down her license plate. Damn!

No comments: